Saturday, May 14, 2016

A bientot

I began this current incarnation of my blog as a means of expressing myself.  I am a very small voice in an extremely wide world.  I have been told that writing and composition are among my strengths, so I thought why not give it a shot.

I have published 32 times, putting my heart and soul into my endeavor.  To the best of my recollection, only one blog entry received more than 3 views on average.  Now I know I'm not famous and I know there's nobody out there pining away for my next work, but I guess I expected just a few more readers.

Therefore, this site is on hiatus until further notice.  Call me what you will, but I am not exposing myself to being ignored by lack of readership any more.

I wish you peace, joy and love along with the intelligence to open your eyes and see something other than the narrow confines of the average person's tunnel vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment